Estimated TimeOne Hour
Conditions for obtaining the ID card
Those who do not meet the above conditions, the data of the GCC ID card issued by their country can be activated:
- Accommodation in the Kingdom of Bahrain must be verified.
- The applicant must own a house or a property in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The applicant must be an investor in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Female applicants must be married to a Bahraini citizen.
- Male applicants must be married to a Bahraini citizen or her children.
- The applicant must be employed or studying in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
If an applicant owns a rental address and does not reside in Bahrain, however frequently visits the country. Data of the GCC ID can be activated at the Identity Card Centers and ID holders will be capable of using their GCC cards inside the Kingdom with the same benefits as the Bahraini ID cards.