This service is provided by the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) to individuals, public and private sector entities, and NGOs wishing to issue a request for a permit to import, install or use wireless networks.
Beneficiaryindividuals, public and private sector entities, and NGOs
- Filled application form
- Letter requesting license to import, install, and use Private Mobile Radio (PMR) service devices and request for allocation of a frequency (if necessary) along with the quantity of wireless equipment, type, and authorization of a company dealing with wireless equipment.
- Official letter from the authorized company requesting import of wireless devices along with the quantity of wireless devices, type, and allocation of a frequency (if necessary)
- Copy of technical specifications of wireless devices.
- Copy of Declaration of Conformity for wireless equipment.
- Copy of applicant’s commercial registration (CR)
- Copy of shipping bill (if any)
- Determination of customs port (if possible)
Once all required documents and information are submitted, the application is reviewed, and all necessary procedures taken in coordination with relevant authorities. The applicant will be informed in case of approval or rejection following the response of the relevant authorities. The applicant can then pay the required license’s fees and the license will be issued in case of approval.
30 Dinars application fee 10 Dinars no-objection permit
5 business days (plus approximately 2 months if it requires security approval from the Ministry of Interior)