This service is provided by the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) to private and public sector entities and NGOs wishing to issue wireless station licenses for commercial ship station.
Beneficiaryprivate and public sector entities and NGOs
- Filled application form
- Letter requesting wireless station license for a vessel and authorization for the company in charge of import and install of wireless devices (if necessary)
- Letter from the company importing the wireless devices detailing all device specifications and quantity required
- Copy of commercial registration (CR)
- Copy of vessel’s registration certificate issued from the Coastguard / Ports and Maritime Affairs (PMA)
- Technical specifications of wireless devices
- Copy of Declaration of Conformity for devices
Once all required documents and information are submitted, the application is reviewed, and all necessary procedures are taken in coordination with relevant authorities. The applicant will be informed in case of approval or rejection following the response of the relevant authorities. The applicant can then pay the required license’s fees and the license will be issued in case of approval.
30 Dinars application fee
100 Dinars license fee
5 business days (plus approximately 2 months if it requires security approval from the Ministry of Interior)